Back to top
- All masts are made by 4 Square Hollow sections, from 6063-T6 high strength Aluminium alloy
- Fully anodized at 20 microns (QUALANOD qualified process)
- All weldings are made directly on alloy, using dedicated MIG-TIG equipment & techniques.
- A security screw is used to secure the 1st & 2nd lowest sections at the maximum height.
- A galvanized Hand winch is used to crank-up the mast.
- INOX AISI 316 hand winches are available at extra cost.
- All wire ropes are INOX AISI 316 for lifetime performance.
- The majority of Antenna Rotators (Yaesu, Hy-Gain etc) can be directly mounted on the mast.
- A standard mounting base is supplied.
- Extra tilt bases, side mounting kits are available at extra cost.
- Antenna Rotor Cage is available at extra cost.
- Colouring Anodized is available at extra cost
- Guying ropes available at extra cost.